We make dentures in the space of lost teeth, thus we replace teeth.
This intervention restores aesthetic function, chewing ability, articulation, and problem-free speech, in addition to protecting the remaining teeth.
We can distinguish between fixed dentures that are mounted in the mouth or to the teeth, and partially fixed or removable dentures.
- Zirconium crowns and bridges
- Metal-ceramic (porcelain) crowns and bridges
- Precious metal (gold) crowns and bridges
- Porcelain crowns without metal base (Jacket-crowns, veneers
- Partial metal base dentures with hooks or aesthetic anchors.
- Total acrylic plated dentures